Olivia, I love you to pieces, but my head will never be the same after you do my hair! I think that you have removed my scalp with the brush! Ah, well. It's what mothers do...
You both had a good day at school today - it's FRIIIIIIDAAAAAY! Olivia has already said that she wants to watch a movie this evening - with popcorn, all together. Sounds like a plan for me. It's raining and Hurricane Ike is coming ashore in Texas. Grandma and Grampa are hanging in there - Grampa is struggling these days, more and more. I hope that you remember him with lots of love, even though he scared you. He scared me too, sometimes, you know. You need to know that when you get older. But he was full of love. He was. He just didn't know how to show it. To me or to you.
I cleaned my closet today and put away clothes. Did laundry. Took Porridge to get his nails clipped. Worked a little. Cleaned the cat litter. Washed the toothbrushes. Organized my desk. Made our bed with the new comforter - it's nice!
This is a short one. Just a little update as you watch tv in my room while I type. I like having you in the same space. I like having you in my world. I need you to know that. I love you both so much.
Friday, September 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment