We're off to home on Monday. Part of me is ecstatic! Part of me feels like I have too much to DOOOOOOOOOO to go home next week. Part of me feels like I will implode if I don't get some real actual WORK done soon. I've been so stressed these last few days.
- work is busy
- going home
- economic insecurity
- no sure that I will have a JOB in a few months
- wishing that I had a month off
Still, it's Friday, it's the weekend and I'm going to try to relax some. Will work tomorrow morning. Will also hit a meeting tomorrow morning. And pack. And clean my house. And do laundry. And, and, and. Sigh. Ah well. At least I am alive and my kids are healthy and happy. Just keep swimming...
Friday, November 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That's what my fish always say.
Thanks for your condolences and your comments. I really appreciate that you take the time to do that, write about what I write. Take good care.
Post a Comment